If you come to our region during the winter season, bring your skiing equipment! All kinds of different ski tours is possible here; from easy slopes for families to off-piste skiing down the steep hills. The variations are unlimited. The skiing season is normally from December to April/May (spring skiing is highly recomended!).
We recommend you to join the Molde and Romsdal Touring Assosiation (MRT) tours, or contact one of the local guide companies who can take you to the top that you did not think you ever could come to.
For program and tour descriptions, see www.mrtur.no (Norwegian page)
Prepared slopes for nordic skiing:
- Skaret/Langdalsbu (Fræna)
- Moldelia/Skihytta (Molde)
- Skorgedalen (Rauma)
- Bjorli (Lesja)
- Tusten Alpinsenter (Molde) www.tusten.no
- Skorgedalen Skisenter (Rauma)
- Bjorli Skisetner (Lesja) www.bjorli.no
Mountains under 1000 m.a.s.l.:
- Melen (768) (Fræna)
- Urdfjellet (979) (Fræna)
- Vardfjellet (896) (Nesset)
Mountains over 1000 m.a.s.l.
- Fløtatind (1711) (Nesset)
- Kirketaket (1439) (Rauma)
- Sjøvdøla (1719) (Nesset)